TONY AWARD WINNER FOR BEST PLAY!
Ben Brantley of The New York Times calls OSLO “the stuff of crackling theater.” Now, this sweeping and surprisingly funny new play comes to Broadway following its sold-out Off-Broadway run.
OSLO is inspired by the amazing true story of the back-channel talks, unlikely friendships and quiet heroics that led to the 1993 Oslo Peace Accords between the Israelis and Palestinians. As he did with such wit and intelligence in Blood and Gifts, playwright J.T. Rogers presents a deeply personal story set against a complex historical canvas — a story about the individuals behind world history and their all too human ambitions.
New York Magazine calls OSLO “gripping and remarkably entertaining.” And at this cultural moment when finding common ground is paramount, "OSLO gives us hope" (Daily News). Bartlett Sher directs.
Last week! Through July 16 only. Vivian Beaumont Theater
- Anthony Azizi, Ahmed Qurie
- Adam Dannheisser, Yossi Beilin
- Jennifer Ehle, Mona Juul
- Daniel Jenkins, Jan Egeland, Ron Pundak
- Dariush Kashani, Hassan Asfour
- Jeb Kreager, Trond Gundersen, German Husband
- Jefferson Mays, Terje Rød-Larsen
- Christopher McHale, American Diplomat, Thor Bjornevog
- Angela Pierce, Pat Nixon
- Henny Russell, Marianne Heiberg, Toril Grandal, Swedish Hostess
- T. Ryder Smith, Johan Jorgen-Holst, Finn Grandal
- Jeff Still, Joel Singer
- Benjamin Thys, Uri Savir